About to get myself in trouble but here it is .Have been watching as many games as possible w the Tewaaraton in mind . Start w KO , probably the best finisher in the game but the eyeball test says a lot is a function of their offense and who they are playing. She ends up w a lot of 1 on 1 opportunities little of which is created by herself .
Shayna Precca deserves to be in this discussion , scoring at a high rate mainly thru her own effort creating her own opportunities . Neither player adds much other than scoring as not involved in the draw and neither great at riding.
Apuzzo is also in the discussion and I believe the best all around offensive player as in gets teammates involved but also scores . She is good at the draw not great and decent at the ride .
Casey Bear should be high on this list , does it all , good at the draw ; solid defense , scores on the offensive side .
That said if I were starting a team there is no question in my mind I would take McCool as my first pick , excellent at the draw and on the circle , superior defender , scores although not the best shooter , great in the clear and ground balls and a do it all between the 30’s player.
I don’t think it’s that close if your looking for an all around impact player.