Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you won't post your daughters school or name so we can compare? Coward

You're talking to more than one person, Genius. I posted the original question and haven't commented since. To answer your question, I didn't even have a daughter playing college lacrosse this year - just read the list and it struck me that I didn't recognize too many names. Sorry I got your panties all in a bunch. Which one is your daughter - obviously you have one on the list or you wouldn't be so defensive.

Then you're a lost commenting on something you have no knowledge of. Why bother posting a negative? My daughter is the one who beat out your daughter by the way! And you're still a coward.

Wow, you should go get some help.

says the guy knocking girls he doesnt know, nor does he have any connection too. I'll get right on that, thanks for the advice, and you're still a coward.

OMG, you really need help. Nobody knocked anyone. You are responding to multiple people. I did not ask the original question nor am I the poster who phrased the question a different way. When I looked at the list of Division I players who were on the rosters I also wondered how the teams were selected. I did not look to BOTC for an answer but I thought the question that was asked was legitimate. Many of the top seniors from many of the top programs were not on the rosters. I do not have a daughter who was eligible for the game. Why don't you explain to us how the teams are selected instead of carrying on like a crazy person.