Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Worst coaches?

Not hostile at all but I do not think that you are being truthful. Are you telling us that your daughter does not currently play in college? If that is the case, send your daughters film to the 5 coaches listed in one of the previous posts. If your daughter can play then your search is over, they will be fighting over her.
First off, I don't care if a hammerhead like you believes me or not. You are obviously on of those fathers that judge there daughter on there Lacrosse Skills rather than there personality. Secondly out of the 3100 girls that play D1, only 540 will play on the top 20 teams, that leave 2,560 girls in D1 alone that will play for other coaches and that doesn't even take into consideration D2 or D3. Now I know only the parents of the 540 post on this site, I was just hoping to get some feedback from other parents of the other 95 coaches. Now I know that everyone likes to talk about the best coaches (or there opinion of who that is through there extensive Lacrosse Knowledge), but chances are my daughter will not play for one of those 20 top coaches, and seeing as the coaches have a huge impact on a lacrosse players college experience, I was just looking for the names of coaches that should be avoided. I implore you If you don't agree with my on this, just keep your opinion to yourself, but if you could just answer the simple question , It would be greatly appreciated

Its not that easy to make a list of worst (or best) coach.. 25+ kids on each team you're gonna get 25+ different opinions..
what opinion of a coach ( insert the best of the best coach here) do you think you're gonna get from a senior who was benched so that a freshman can play..
the best you can do is meet them yourself face to face and talk..

Agree.