Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Are you all proud of yourselves, the original topic was what lower ranked schools would want Halfpenny or O'leary coach for them, but of course it has, once again deteriorated into "my daughters school is better than yours" by a bunch of parents that never played the game themselves. I agree that many woman leave those schools listed well rounded and become very successful, but the implication that a woman that has attended William and Mary, or yes, even Old Dominion, will not achieve the same level of success is idiotic. College success, like any endeavor, has a direct linkage to how much effort you put into it. Just like your boast of excelled success by woman that attend you precious list of highly over rated and grossly overpriced institution of higher learning, I am sure there are as many tales of less lofty success. Just as I am sure there are many tales of both from schools you shun. In short ,stop being so snobby.”

You really are dense . Why bring up the original topic if you are not going to comment on it , are you proud of yourself for doing the same exact thing you accuse them of. If you don’t think there is a difference in education from attending a top ranked academic school compared to a lower ranked academic school you are just clueless . It’s like playing lacrosse for a lower ranked team compared to a top ranked team , there is a difference . Not one person thinks that you cannot be successful coming out of any school or even not going to school but you bunch of anti higher education, bitter , panties in a bunch group keep arguing that some fictitious poster put that out there. All else being equal in terms of success I would prefer my kid gets a great education and know that is more often accomplished at a higher ranked academic school.

Exactly.

Just don't expect the haters to understand it. They will tell you that an education from Notre Dame, Georgetown or Boston College is no better than some random school . They would also have us all believe that there is no difference between playing for teams 40 and below and teams 10 and above.
Yeah Send your kid to one of those top schools so they can come out Like AOC or Elizabeth Warren

Or don’t send them to get a good education so they can turn out like Charles Manson . See what I did there , I took a very tiny sampling of those who don’t go to college and applied it to all sort of like you did in your example .
Chuck Shumer Harvard
Barack Obama Harvard
Hillary Clinton Yale
Eric Holder columbia
Susan Rice Stanford
Maxine Waters UCLA
would you want the same people that produced these people teaching your kid? I wouldn't. All top touted colleges that I'm sure you would brag to your friends about. you can have them. I would rather my kid be a good person, but that's just me, to you I guess money and notoriety are more important. thats why you brag on a Lacrosse board, Poor you, so shallow

Republicans- If you dis-like the above, how about the below list...
George W. Bush- Yale and Harvard Business School
Donald Trump- Penn Business School
Mike Pompeo- Harvard Law
Steven Mnuchin- Yale
William Barr- Columbia
Wilbur Ross- Yale and Harvard Business School
Alex Acosta- Harvard and Harvard Law
Ben Carson- Yale and Michigan MD
Elaine Cao- Harvard MBA
Kirstjen Nielsen- Virginia and Georgetown
Mick Mulvaney- Georgetown and UNC Law
Alex Azar- Dartmouth and Yale Law