Originally Posted by Anonymous
How come no other schools fans are in here whining about seeding and injuries etc. Would TO have helped at the draw ,no . All teams have injuries . To say SB deserved a higher seed with their SOS is absurd and by any objective measure RPI and SOS they were lucky to get 5. That said many teams do not want to play SB during the season because no one wants to travel to LI , the team has a reputation of let's say being overly aggressive ,the coach has a reputation of being typical LI etc.so getting those games may be difficult .

Which schools would you want to complain, maryland, unc or jmu? only
other school that would complain would be BC, and they won...if they lost they would be complaining. I get the whole all teams have injuries argument, don't think they needed TO on the draws, they lost huge there, but to downplay sbu 3rd leading scorer out is just silly...In 6 playoff team games she had 16g/17a...i think she might have helped in the scoring dept...with that said, BC's 3rd leading scorer had 4g in the game...good luck to the remaining teams.

Maybe she helps on the scoring end maybe she does not , do you think Kennedy has a career high if TO out there. Not down playing her absence, BC was missing Kent, UNC lost games missing their goalie and Bill, Ferrucci etc ,all teams are missing players but using that as an excuse is silly. Put the blame on Spallina keeping his big three in blowout games to run their numbers up instead of getting playing time for others who may be needed down the road. As far as the Tewaaraton I think each remaining team has a viable candidate but would put McCool and Apuzzo at the top of the list but very well may be decided by this weekends games.

Not using it as an excuse, but to say maybe she helps in the scoring, maybe she doesnt...got to admit thats a little dopey..i'm just looking at the stats, 6 playoff team games...4,5,5,5,6 and 8pts...Kennedy went 3/2 against penn and had 4g against NU...had 69 pts for the year...not too shabby...Kent didnt play all year and they were 17-1...you prove my point with UNC, they lost games while missing key players...Quick question for you, if SBU pulls that game out in ot, is Spallina a great coach and all other coaches should keep their big 3 in blowout games?

Sounds like you are using it as an excuse. Using your ridiculous logic the fact that Spallina lost proves my point that keeping his big three in to run up their numbers at the expense of preparing other players is bad coaching .My point about UNC that escapes you is they did not whine and make excuses when they lost unlike you. No one cares about going undefeated during the regular season when you played no top teams .All the gimmicks and bravado by Spallina and the first top 5 team they play they lose.