Originally Posted by Anonymous

Only one goal for the USC phenom. Not producing and trying to do too much.

Go away troll. She was recruited ahead of your kid and I bet every Top 10 DI coach would take her over your daughter today as well. Get over it, your daughter is not as good as you think she is. You are a very bitter jealous person.

[/quote]

I was curious to see if the person living through their kid was just bitter or maybe had a point...….So I just looked at the individual stats for the last USC game. I believe you are talking about KM. Please stop coming on here and posting that someone is not producing when it is too easy to prove you wrong.

She had 1 goal on 2 shots, 6 Ground balls out of the teams 19, 5 caused turnovers of the teams 12, 3 draw controls out of the teams 14. she had 1 turnover out of the teams 19. Now if you are solely looking at goals yes you are correct in your bitter jealous and small minded opinion. From my point of view and I can tell you I have never seen her play. I would take a kid with that stat line on my team every day of the week.

Goals: her shooting percentage is in the top 2 of her team of girls that have taken over 24 shots this season.
Draw: she is second on her team with 23
Ground Balls: Tied for first on her team with 25
Caused Turn Overs: Leads her team with 14
Turnovers: Only blemish on her stat sheet. She leads her team with turnovers 16.

If you have a problem with this kid it can not be as a lacrosse player. Maybe therapy will help you get over your obsession with her. I know it stings a little when you hear her name mentioned as time goes by you will get over it.

Last edited by baldbear; . Reason: malicious