Originally Posted by Anonymous

Post 2 is just complete garbage cliche. Selfish play does not always result in a negative for a team , just ask Michael Jordan."Build from the defense up" meaning what ?

Your post shows a complete ignorance of team sports. FYI - Michael Jordan was in the NBA for 7 years before he won his forst title because his Bulls couldnt compete with the better TEAMS in the East: the Celtics and Pistons. The Jordan rules were created to shut him down. It wasnt until the Bulls surrounded him with a better players (Grant, Pippen) then they started to win Championships.

The experts on this board really need to stop living through their daughters and move on...

Post 2 is just complete garbage cliche. Selfish play does not always result in a negative for a team , just ask Michael Jordan."Build from the defense up" meaning what ?

Your post shows a complete ignorance of team sports. FYI - Michael Jordan was in the NBA for 7 years before he won his forst title because his Bulls couldnt compete with the better TEAMS in the East: the Celtics and Pistons. The Jordan rules were created to shut him down. It wasnt until the Bulls surrounded him with a better players (Grant, Pippen) then they started to win Championships.

The experts on this board really need to stop living through their daughters and move on...

Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .[/quote]

And there you have it. You are bringing up Michael Jordan and the best player in the country. The problem is that many parents think that their daughter is Michael Jordan or the best player in the country. The problem is that those players are going to goal and shooting the ball when they should be passing to MJ. [/quote]

I agree its just that the ignoramus said selfish play ALWAYS hurts a team and I disagree, as a matter of fact the best coaches insist on it from their best players while stopping the ones who should be playing a different role. While parents are clueless and think their kid should be the selfish one thats really besides the point.