Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Big news with LIU Post going D1. The top of D2 and D3 programs would smoke the bottom 30% of D1 schools. Congratulations!

Agreed. There is some really bad lacrosse being played at some DI programs. I was very surprised by some of the fall ball I've seen. I expected better; however, my daughter plays for a mid-level team. Some teams we played are much, much better. But some look like JV teams.

Be happy if you have a healthy daughter who has the opportunity to compete. Hopefully she enjoys playing. Not every player can go to Maryland or BC but if your daughter has benefited in some way from this sport be thankful. Maybe she has made some great friends, maybe the sport helped her get into a school she otherwise would not have, maybe she is receiving scholarship money, maybe she has developed more confidence and learned valuable life lessons. Do not pay attention to the negative nonsense written on this site or the BS babbled on the sidelines. Focus on the positive. If you are on this site I assume you have a daughter who plays... be happy, be thankful and enjoy the ride... trust me, it goes by way too fast.

Good luck to all.