Originally Posted by Anonymous
Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .

Using big words doesnt make you any less clueless, Laxmom. Jordan had a HOF Coach to reign in the egos on that team and a GM who went out and got the best player in Europe when Mr. Selfish retired to try Baseball, leaving 2 titles on the table. There’s also a generation of Wizards who have PTSD from playing with him. GO TO GOAL!![/quote]

A few things are clear from your post , big words shows your lack of education and is pitiable. So you have now changed your narrative to selfish play can be good if you have a coach who can reign in egos etc. a change from the “ will always result in a negative” . Sorry your original nonsense post was only good for a laugh but after seeing your responses such as MJ was a bad player for the Bulls its just sad .”Lost in transition” still has me laughing ,maybe they need waze .