Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really so delirious as to think that the professors delegating there responsibilities to a 22 year old TA at Northwestern, or droning on in a lecture has filled with 200 kids is doing a better job for your kid than at OD? or even lets say St Johns? Your overpaying for a brand name, nothing more. But if that makes you feel better than have at it. Truth is I am an Electrician that makes more than most and I didn't pay a dime to any of those pompous, self important gas bags. Go figure

That explains your ignorance on the topic of getting a good education . All schools are not created equal, if you want to get an idea of a schools academic ranking go to US News ranking for that particular school .
are you implying that because I work with my hands I’m not educated? You must be a liberal. Just so you know, at the time I came up, it took a 4 year apprenticeship to become a an electrical machanic. You have to study trigonometry, geometry and physics. I then became a Master electrician where I had to study from legal document over a thousand pages long. I need to know how to run a company, lead men , and have an extinsive knowledge of contracts, not to mention blue print reading. I am leagally allowed to design an electrical system for any building from a 1 story ranch house to a 100 story building. All this knowledge I accumulated while being paid. I had a student loan debt of $0.00. If you judge somebody’s intelligence simply by the way they make there money than you are truly the uneducated one. If you base a schools value by US mess ranking than your not only uneducated, but also a fool