Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Refs paid by Maryland or what?
Maryland blasts a girl in the face on follow through of shot...no call...goal counts
Stony Brook returns the favor at the other end...no goal,,,yellow card issued.

That really impacting MD 11-2 run... Stonybrook D is getting worked over and no Stonybrook goal in the last 18 minutes of the first half...

That being said, the second yellow on Kennedy was an awful call...

You clearly do not know the rules of the game. She followed through on a shot and hit the defender with her stick it is 100% a mandatory yellow card.

I know the rules, I see her follow through stopped and defender running into it. Just how I saw it and not a SB fan..,

Refs paid by Maryland or what?
Maryland blasts a girl in the face on follow through of shot...no call...goal counts

That really impacting MD 11-2 run... Stonybrook D is getting worked over and no Stonybrook goal in the last 18 minutes of the first half...

You clearly do not know the rules of the game. She followed through on a shot and hit the defender with her stick it is 100% a mandatory yellow card.

I know the rules, I see her follow through stopped and defender running into it. Just how I saw it and not a SB fan..,

Refs paid by Maryland or what?

And stony brook girls crying and spelling crying foul.

Sorry to see SB lose but they haven’t beat a top ten team all year, so not a big surprise.

Everyone knew this was aa re build year for SB losing all those players last year. They had a nice season considering. Maryland BC
[/quote]

Honest question: Has Stony Brook ever beat a Top 10 Team? Also, what do you mean by "considering Maryland and Boston College"?