I actually think the other way I think JS has too many friends and connections the media is all over their hype train. They get ranked higher than the should at times and the SB players are promoted like none other by major lacrosse media. Earlier in his career the coaches would stick it to SB but now they are just as guilty. We are from the island and my daughter goes to another top 10 school last weekend at our tailgate our coaches were talking to us about what a great job they do at SB. My wife and I said afterwards how we were really” surprised. Like the previous poster said they received almost every first place vote the guy was picked to coach US team offense. Don’t get me wrong I think SB is good and definitely a top 5-7 ranked team but NOT #1 or at least not yet. Maybe some parents of opposing teams dislike but I think people over hype SB because of him. Not trying to start a war yes they are good but over hyped and I think people are surprised at seeding time because the seeding committee is detached from lacrosse