Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Your Idea of "higher education" is overspending on elitist liberals that can't do the thing they teach in the real world ( those that can do, those that can't teach) 99% of the parents that come on this site don't really care what there kids study in college, otherwise that would dominate the conversation. 99% of the parents on this site want to brag that there kid is a top recruit at a US News top 100 school. Thats why half the UMD roster has a major in Numbers and science"

Your post is the exact reason a higher education matters. Please go back to your rigorous electrical school training and speak to your non elitist professor in regard to the use of their and there. Also what the heck is a major in " numbers and science". Are you trying to say that a major in science such as biology at UMD is easy.
Your right, I asked my non elitist professor about their and there and he said turn off spell check. But seems as your so much smarter than me and every other electrician maybe you can answer this for us? I want to run a circuit in you castle that is 300' away using #12 than copper wire o a 20 amp breaker, Using 2x K I L / cmil will I drop below 3% and burn your castle to the ground? this should be easy for a vastly educated individual such as yourself, its basic trig

I would hire an electrical engineer from Northwestern to figure it out and then go to lunch and have a Martini.

I don't think that you will find one on the lacrosse team...