13 - Duke
14 - Towson
15 - USC
16 - Virginia Tech
17 - Penn State
18 - Hopkins
19 - Loyola
20 - Colorado

Navy??? Why 8??? JMU 3??? Silliness. SB needs to beat a top team first. USC is not a top team. Lets see how they do against Maryland, UNC, Syracuse, Florida etc. Oh, you say they don't play any of them? Guess they will be a paper tiger until later into the NCAAs.
JMU caught UNC sleeping. Not a top 10 team, plays a week schedule. If truly top 10 will give MD a good game in a month, if #1 the will beat them. But honestly will probably lose to Pen State in 10 days. I'll give stony #1 even though they haven't really played anyone, be more confident if they blow out NU on the 3rd, they do look good and made the west coast look silly. 'cuse is the master of choke, and plays a hectic undisciplined game and will never beat SB, UNC, or MD. To say UNC and MD are 6 & 7th best is silly. BC is good, I'd say 5th right now but we'll see what they do between now and 3/7 after Navy and USC. Anyone who doesn't say MD, UNC, and Stony aren't the top 3 didn't wtch them play this weekend, best lacrosse in the country, the UNC MD game was a fantastic display of top talent, and like I said Stony made the best the west has to offer look like rank amateurs