Originally Posted by Anonymous
barring some unforeseen tragedy, Boston College runs the table and wins the NCAA final. Sam Appuzzo is a lock for a second Tewaaraton award. the torch of greatest LI womens lacrosse player has been passed from Shannon Smith To Sam Appuzzo the student has become the master..
the only question left is does Sam start her own Lax Club to compete with the Topguns

Coach Treanor deserves a huge amount of credit for Appuzzo and BC offensive...

Have you been at every practice for the last four years and observed this? Offense and apuzzo seem about the same as it was all four years

Perhaps the words from Apuzzo, Arsenault & Acacia will open your eyes... It is not a shot at anyone, just give her some credit for impacting the results (as a coach should by the way)...

Apuzzo (US Lacrosse Article)
The fluidity on the draw and scoring prowess on offense that is well known of Treanor then began shining through Apuzzo, who considered the former three-time Tewaaraton finalist out of Syracuse her role model.
“I looked up to her before I even got to college,” Apuzzo said of Treanor. “She’s taught me so much. She’s so knowledgeable. There are so many different things she knows and you wouldn’t even expect it.”

Apuzzo, Arsenault and Coach Treanor: Boston College is special in the draw circle (SB Nation Article)
“When I hired Kayla, I told her that this is going to be her biggest role on the team and I really want her to own it,” head coach Acacia Walker-W. “[I wanted her to] take over and make all the changes that she wanted to and develop the individual player.”
And Arsenault and Apuzzo have appreciated Treanor’s presence, helping take Boston College from a solid draw team to one of the nation’s elite.
“We have Kayla, so that’s a huge advantage,” Arsenault said. “We just constantly study the other teams and their tendencies. Communication is key, making sure we’re all on the same page.”

Treanor/Apuzzo.... Who’s the teacher and who’s the student? Apuzzo’s game, career and just plain lax IQ on display on the field far exceeds the former.