Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The problem is that the Miller girl was overhyped coming out of HS, she’s a good player but definitely not exceptional. I would have to agree that she didn’t live up to expectations. The box score of the BU game is just another example of the type of player she is, good not great. This is sometimes what happens when these kids get put on a pedestal. Must be hard when everyone is expecting big things, but you just don’t produce. Yo can blame the media and club coach for that. I actually feel bad for her because the pressure can be rough.

Honestly how much of a laxer must you be to come take the time to post some ignorant nonsense about a young women. By reading your post it is obvious that you are one of those who judge players ability thru box scores which just shows how simple a person you are. She was the midfielder of the year in her conference and on the US team, sooo disappointing , take your "I feel bad for her " after bashing her and go tell your troll of a kid how wonderful she is.

Not bashing, good not great. Great is:

Sam Apuzzo, Boston College – Jr., Attack
Kristen Gaudian, James Madison – Sr., Attack
Marie McCool, North Carolina – Sr., Midfield
Kylie Ohlmiller, Stony Brook – Sr., Attack
Megan Whittle, Maryland – Sr., Attack

Take it easy dad!