Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just watched Stony Brook, they did not look good! Team could hardly catch and throw, time to go back to basics and hit the wall!!!

or Stanford is just good. Go ahead and get it off your chest. I know no one should ever beat anyone from Strong Island, but Stanford was the better team. Too bad.

Yes, Stony Brook lost to a good team. I thought SBU would win but I was wrong. Both good teams but not sure that either is top 10.

thank you. i believe both teams will finish in the top 15. Stanford is now all Pac-12 after playing all of their our of conference games and beating Albany and Stony Brook. The Pac-12 competition will be Colorado and USC, but Stanford should win the Pac-12. Stony Brook will improve, and finish the season strong in my opinion. Too much talent and a very good coach, Ally Kennedy is rediculous. I have watched a lot of lacrosse, and she is phenoninal. So is Ally Baiocco by the way on Stanford. Pac-12 rookie of the year last year, 6 goals today vs. Stony Brook and 5 goals vs. Albany. She should be on the Teewarton list. Wont win it, but should be on it.

Dont want this to come out as bashing but it most likely will. AK is a very good player but in my opinion she is struggling in her new role , shooting percent below 300 is abysmal and when you have taken 37 shots in 4 games and have 2 ASSISTS it equates to losses. Once they get into their conference games those numbers will greatly improve but it will be more due to the 3rd tier goalies and defenses they will be playing against .I think the JS hype machine has backfired somewhat in that the game plan seems to be to get some players their points rather than win. Baiocco is a scoring machine, not much of an assist kid either but seems her role is putting it in the back of the net which she does well, 548 shooting percent by comparison.