Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Went to the SBU game , what a joke. Sorry but that conference is hideous and Spallina is s clown , game over before it began and you have a couple kids who take shot after shot. I get it’s D1 college lacrosse ( barely ) but to obviously have a kid just running up their stats and keeping in your starters the whole game is ridiculous. It’s no wonder that more LI lacrosse fans hope they lose than any other college team.

Why go to a game that you have no love for? That's the real joke.

Honestly went to game because I wanted to see SBU play in person and I don't "love" any specific program but do root for several .Have watched SBU play on line a few times the last few years. Usually its a flop fest but did not see a lot of that at the game but could be they did not feel the need in such a non competitive game. Again its just a difference of opinion but I find it hard to root for a team that keeps their starters in to run up their stats against over matched opponents and the head grabbing flopping defense ,dive to the ground after they shoot offense, flag waving obnoxious fans, self promoting circus coached team. To each his own but there is a reason most fans and coaches of college teams dislike SBU and its not because they are good. Its like florida with less talented players.