Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are using lacrosse for anything other than to gain admission to a top ten, you’re a fool. Nobody cares about lacrosse except the parents. My daughter catches and throws, and scores just fine. Having the choice between Maryland and a top 10, only an stunad would choose Maryland. You have to look at the long term benefit. If you gain admission to a top 10, you’ve already won the National Championship. Now if you’re second tier academically, and are a great lax player, then a Maryland or Stonybrook would be the way to go.

My kid cant get in to Stanford and i'm jealous. I can't believe there are clowns on here brave enough to actually put lacrosse over academics without linking the two. You can think it dad but don't say it out loud. It's embarrassing to the entire sport

You are all a bunch of morons.To say someone is an stunad because they picked MD over a top 10 school is short sighted at best and ignorant at worst. There are many things that go into picking a school and just because US News has a school ranked top 10 does not make it the right choice. Say what you want but a premed 4.0 Zoe Stuckenberg with multiple national championships is going to be just fine compared to your struggling communications daughter at Yale. There are a lot of great schools out there and just because you went to a top 10 school is no guarantee of anything.

If you are using lacrosse for anything other than to gain admission to a top ten, you’re a fool. Nobody cares about lacrosse except the parents. My daughter catches and throws, and scores just fine. Having the choice between Maryland and a top 10, only an stunad would choose Maryland. You have to look at the long term benefit. If you gain admission to a top 10, you’ve already won the National Championship. Now if you’re second tier academically, and are a great lax player, then a Maryland or Stonybrook would be the way to go.

My kid cant get in to Stanford and i'm jealous. I can't believe there are clowns on here brave enough to actually put lacrosse over academics without linking the two. You can think it dad but don't say it out loud. It's embarrassing to the entire sport

You are all a bunch of morons.To say someone is an stunad because they picked MD over a top 10 school is short sighted at best and ignorant at worst. There are many things that go into picking a school and just because US News has a school ranked top 10 does not make it the right choice. Say what you want but a premed 4.0 Zoe Stuckenberg with multiple national championships is going to be just fine compared to your struggling communications daughter at Yale. There are a lot of great schools out there and just because you went to a top 10 school is no guarantee of anything.

Keep telling yourself that.....lol

What a dope . You seem like the typical [ChillLaxin] who looks down on people because you used to get beat up a lot in high school , get over it .