Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They sent a letter to your daughter telling her what scores they wanted , I doubt that .

Why would you doubt that, I know several people who received the same letter and I would bet your club coach or director has seen it as well, perhaps your a little salty because your kid didn't receive one? Do yourself a favor going forward and ask around before making yourself look foolish and uniformed

Nah , you clearly heard about some fictitious letter and believed it . First off the coaches do not want to put that stuff in writing as they don’t want some lost going around telling people their business. Second I know for a fact that those scores vary depending on how much they want your kid . Third my kid was actually offered a scholarship at Duke and you are told verbally those kinds of things . Why would a coach want to put that in a written letter and I can tell you the SAT score they quoted was considerably lower than that .Please tell us the other schools that sent your kid a letter telling her they have these reduced standards for her admittance .