Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well I used to root for SBU but after watching the first half of their first game I cannot root for them anymore . They are clearly taught to drop to the ground , on TV you can actually see them grab their heads when not touched , drop to the ground when not touched , etc . It makes the game unwatchable and is poor sportsmanship at best . If you have enough talent you really don’t need to do that stuff too win . US lacrosse should be embarrassed that this clown is who they selected to assist on the us team .

Floppers....embarrassing to the sport!

Everyone does it, Maryland does more flopping than anyone and a disproportionate amount of their goals scored on 8 meter shots

Sorry but just not true . Have watched a lot of lacrosse and clearly SBU is coached to exaggerate at best . Not all teams do it and SBU players coaches and fans should be embarrassed .If you can watch the game you can clearly see them diving to the ground when there is zero contact and multiple times they grab their head when no contact is made. Other teams have specific players that tend to do it but SBU is the only team that I have seen where it is done team wide .