Originally Posted by Anonymous
There's a YJ Dad running around telling people his daughter received a 100% full athletic scholarship to Notre Dame. With 33 players on current roster, I find this hard to believe. Can anyone tell me the likelihood of this being true?

It is possible but unlikely. Top recruits will receive generous offers but 100% at a school like ND is probably not true.

Completely false that they are getting 100 % price of attendance. Its
possible but unlikely that they may be getting 100% tuition but would
need to be a top 10 player in the country so that narrows who you are talking about and I could see her crazy mom saying it but not her dad.

How do you know its completely false? because YOUR daughter did not get offered a full scholarship? Speak for yourself and your own experience. Especially don't call people out, when you have no idea who the original poster was referring to. Haters always Hate!

How do I know , because I am friends w Halfpenney since I was with her staff since her WM days so I am speaking from my own experience .I will also tell you she will not be happy if parents are discussing their athletic scholorships that their kids are being offered..As far as hating , I don’t really care my kids went thru college a long time ago and you are right in terms of who the original poster was talking about I really have no idea just going by what others have said.

Please tell your friend to wake up and start doing something with all the talent she is given every year. BTW her 2018/19/20 recruiting classes look very weak

Actually her 2019 RE ruining class is one of those he better ones .