Originally Posted by Anonymous

My kids are done so have no money in this BUT love the game.Thats pretty good for a little ol suny school! Bet you wish your kid made different choice. Lots of teams don't make it that far and they are there year after year now. Pretty sure that they had some tough losses in those games OT, 1 Goal games.
As for the games yesterday Syracuse beat Florida pretty good and Stony Brook beat Syracuse.
It is fall ball.
Fun to watch

You miss the entire point.

Why would you bet that I wish my kid made a different choice?

SBU people are funny, they pound their chest every chance they get, boast of their gaudy regular season record and carry on about other schools and teams,

They then turn around and say well it's pretty good for a SUNY school.

Be happy wherever your kid plays or played,

Point is SB is a "team" full of kids that were told they weren't good enough by all the perennial powerhouses and they seem to do just fine.

No, that was not the point.

By the way, Stony Brook is a "perennial powerhouse" as The Seawolves have finished the season ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past six season (in 2012 they were just outside the Top 20 (listed as others receiving votes). That fact puts Stony Brook in the elite category with maybe 10 - 12 other programs. Off the top of my head I would bet:

Maryland
North Carolina
Northwestern
Boston College
Princeton
Florida
Syracuse
Virginia
Penn

Penn State?
Duke?
Notre Dame?

Thats pretty good company, to be recognized in the Top 20 six times in six years is very impressive. So to say "SB is a "team" full of kids that were told they weren't good enough by all the perennial powerhouses" is really not accurate. Stony Brook is a perennial powerhouse. Maybe it would be more accurate to say "many of the schools the players or their parents wanted the players to go do did not make an offer" IDK. My guess is that many of those Stony Brook players were offered at other schools but the offers were not attractive enough for the parent or players.

Stony Brook has been given a tremendous amount of pres and hype by Inside Lacrosse and Lacrosse Magazine over the past 5 - 7 years. As much if not more than any other program.

How many U19 USA players? UA? Nike? HS top 30?

Not sure why you want change the topic and bring it back to that? But to answer your question... I do not know. I assume none. Why do you bring it up? I assume none of the players who garner such accolade choose to attend Stony Brook.