Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]"My brothers friend knows a guy who has a friend who knows.... Please stop. The top players are in the drivers seat the large majority can choose the school they want"

Talk about reading comprehension issues,the poster said "I know" not I know of someone who knows. That said I personally know of multiple players who were ranked top 10 who have been told ,too small, too slow, we dont recruit defenders, not interested, etc. Do the top players have multiple options, yes, do the top schools have multiple options yes they do .Do both the top players and top schools get rejected at times ,yes they do.

Really? You know many girls ranked top 10 that were told "we don't recruit defenders". Please tell us all when the last time a defender was ranked in the top 10 on the Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior List. Pretty sure it was not 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014...

Can’t tell you the last time but can tell you I personally know a defender in one of those years that was ranked top 10 and was told we do not recruit defenders from a top 5 lax school . Your comment just shows your complete ignorance , first you have no clue about any defenders being ranked top 10 and next you show your complete lack of reading comprehension. No one said they know many girls that were told “we dont recruit defenders” you are just too ignorant to understand that.

It took less than two minutes to look it up... No defenders ranked in the Top 10 in any of the years listed above.

All the good defenders play middie in HS