Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The subject was that they are incompetent coaches, not what other low level lacrosse programs would want them to coach. Just curious, why would they want them? Do you think suddenly the top recruits in the country would be flocking to those schools? I think not
No the question was who are the worst coaches, No matter how much YOU think these two coaches "underachieve" I believe they are better than any coach listed on the list, and probably even more than that. It seems like you have some sort of bias against these two coaches simply because they haven't achieved a level of success you deem acceptable. By almost every account I have heard, both coaches are loved by there players and care for and treat every player within there programs with respect. So, with that being said I would think some top players would consider going to, lets say, Old Dominion or a William and Mary, both being great schools if either coach coached there. Now Im sure you'll come back and say both schools stink for this reason or that, but by almost every account both are better than lets say Maryland or UNC when it comes to academics. Basically what I'm saying is that you sound like a parent of a player that has some skill, but judges every aspect of life, for not only you and your daughter, but every Lacrosse player, on what someone els told you about a good Lacrosse program because you didn't even know the game existed before your daughter introduced it to you

Find some kids from UF and ask them how much fun it is when the starters and bench are pitted against each other all year and don't even practice together on the same field, over the years several top players have left the program after one year - great team building by a great coach? Still haven't heard what you think is so great about them...