Originally Posted by Anonymous
Denver to the elite 8

Denver looked good last weekend. That being said, they will lose in College Park. As would have USC or Michigan.... Great season for all three of those teams. Unfortunately they haven't made the jump to the elite. Top 5 are still head and shoulders above the rest... (sorry Princeton and UVA, you're not there yet either)

You are clueless, there is a top 3 with a 4th knocking on the door but to say Cuse is head and shoulders above UVA or Princeton is just ignorant. USC did not beat any top 15 team this year so their season was all smoke and mirrors.Every year they hype those West Coast teams and every year they lose early.

This year Maryland, Boston College and North Carolina are the teams to beat. Northwestern has come on strong and is obviously an elite program although they have been down (for them) for a few years now.

As for Syracuse being head and shoulders above Virginia or Princeton I don't think so.

All-Time series records say otherwise:

Virginia has won 12 times while Syracuse has won 11

Syracuse won this year, Virginia won last year. In the last 10 years Syracuse holds a 6 - 4 advantage.

Princeton and Syracuse have played three times all in the past two years with Princeton winning 2 of 3.

Princeton and Syracuse split games last season. Syracuse won by a goal during the regular season and Princeton won in double OT in the NCAA Tournament. Princeton won the contest in 2017 and holds a 2 - 1 advantage in the series.

I apologize, I was referencing the match ups this year. In my opinion, only ND, BC, UNC, NW and SU have a realistic chance to move on to the Final Four. UVA and Princeton will not be able to beat UNC of BC next weekend. Just the way seeding/matchups played out this season. Meant no disrespect to the Cavaliers or Tigers or their fans.

The ND is already out and next big win ND has will be its first, MD, UNC, BC NW or Cuse are final four

Take a chill pill ND hater...too blinded with rage? I'm thinking the poster meant MD? M and N right next to each other on the keyboard...one other clue, why would they have left MD out of that group? Use your head...