Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to question this what SJB Admin? the school basically refuses to take any action with regard to replacing coaches. The "Athletic Director" would be the first person they should replace. If you call driving around on a golf cart screaming at kids directing athletics then she is right for the job, but other than that she is a disaster for the school.

The girls lacrosse coach awful and everyone knows this, but no change made there either and years of students/parents complaints disregarded. She knows little about coaching and her dedication to the program is laughable. She extensively PUNISHES girls if they miss practices during break but then as families made no plans to travel during Easter break, she was a no show for practices and was in Disney.

I would have to say that I wont send another child to this school if athletics are important part of high school for them.

I agree the SJB boys athletic director is worse. He let this issue with the boys program go on for 3 years before they acknowledged it. Hopefully they will make the changes they promised and we can save next season.