Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the poll does however take into account results of cross region games and tries to piece things together--however, the flaw is in the starting view on how strong a given team or region is--I don't think they are blindly picking teams--they do the best they can based on what limited information and band width that they have and of course there are always going to be morons like yourself that nit pick it or have your own bias or anti sentiment against a certain team or town or some argument in a vacuum to refute their efforts. Thanks for your effort of breaking a certain team down in an effort to substantiate your bias... remember, its a lot easier to break something down than it is to build it. Stay positive champ.

There in is the "flaw" in your inane attempt to salvage a lost argument; that being "you think". I so do not care what you "think". I care that there is zero substantiation of a 7 ranking by CHS based on not playing other than one team in the top 25.

Until that "flaw" is addressed in a cohesive and intelligent manner, without resorting to base insulting and otherwise noncontributory conjecture, then all other follow up statements are otherwise worthless drivel.

I just came out of a very detailed analytical meeting about the rankings of all schools in Nassau and Suffolk county both publics and privates and it was anonymous and unanimous - CSH is the number one team on LI and more then justified being #7 in the nation. Next weeks meeting is also scheduled at my desk, lunch time on Friday.

Touche!

you work on friday?....and brown bag that lunch at your desk as well??.....so sad.