Originally Posted by Anonymous
Y
Cox and Spruyt coaches are great. Those kids leaving are going to be terribly disappointed they went to st ants and Sjb. Buyer beware. Bay shore coaches are very good. Academics better too at BS.

please stop. I just threw up in my mouth. BS is BS at every level except the track team. don't let the average coaches take credit for the lone prodigy in the last 20 years that sharpened his skills on the club lax circuit. good for him for getting out of that S hole.

hardly the only prodigy i the last 20 years but the others also left after 8th grade

Ah yeah he is , kid is by far the most prolific player at the age to EVER play at that school, was the leading scorer on Long Island scoring around 98 /99 points for the regular season as a 13 year old 8th grader, BS program a joke. Just a fact numbers don't lie , coaches DO NOTHING at any level to develop those kids.

not saying the kid isn't great, because he is, I am sayig he is ot the "lone" prodigy to come out of BS - a couple of pretty good kids who wet to Chammy also