It's one of the top teams in Nassau that is always in it so nice try. Just maybe he is that good. Not a weak team at all. The difference is I don't go on this site to talk about my kid but when people make stupid comments it gets me pissed off. Your town isnt the only town that has talent like that. Listen we live on LI which produces a great deal of talent. We should be proud that long island represents all the time. He got looks at already from D1 to D3 schools. I'm not going to come on this site and brag about D1 commits cause in reality I'm worried about my son's academics and which school will fit his academic skills. I for one am happy when I hear that a long island team wins state or any tournament that they are in. Just remember lax is a tool that may help a kid get into a college that they may not have gotten into without lax. So good for those kids that are going to a school that they want to go to not which school his or her parents want them to go to. Sure I will be proud of which ever school my kid goes to.