Originally Posted by Anonymous
SYO defense was a joke, coaching was pathetic. No wonder Praia scored on you 8 times. It was silent on the field guess SYO d doesn't need to talk they're THAT good.

Sure Pal.

Based upon what you are saying, Pequa should have scored 20 on Syo... So, I guess only 7 goals (let's not count the cheap empty net goal with 20 seconds left) against Syo either means that Pequa Offense is weak or Syo Defense is good. I'll let you decide.5

You got it buddy, Pequa O was weak and Syosset D was great! But.....still lost, convincingly. I'll let you decide that. Why did Syosset pull their goalie? You tell everyone....

Easy answer, so a Pequa could get a (cheap) goal.

You're right, but Syosset still got beat, and beat pretty damn bad. Matter of fact the game was in hand by the half. I actually saw a group of Syosset dad's crying in the parking lot as I was leaving. They were pretty damn hysterical, one of them had snot running down his face and the other guy well he was rolling around the ground calling for his mommy and saying "cheap goal, cheap goal" oh smack, now I know who you are.