Originally Posted by Anonymous

The bigger question is why it took them until the end of the season to report this, the coach, AD and front office should be verifying these, no?

Everybody on LI would have known about this and screamed bloody murder if this was a top flight player, all the kids from his summer team and middle school would have known about it. This was NOT cheating or some sort of systematic corruption, it was an over site. The kid is not a starter and they were not cheating to win games. I have no inside information but I would guess nobody knew about this and might have had something to do with graduation when somebody noticed that he had 5 years of lacrosse at the school.

No investigation needed, no further punishment - I believe cancelling the game was not necessary.

100% agree. Total bs and what about a kid who play varsity since 8th grade is he now limited to 4 years? did they always have this rule? kids getting left back for grades now can't play sports? basketball and football would be in trouble nation wide if so. total bs- coach W and St Ants is class act all the way

Time to get back to the Lax that really matters, NYS Championship season. Nobody gives a Rats [lacrosse] about the sissies depressed they can't play in a game that nobody but them cares about. The exciting games start tomorrow! Can't wait to see these boys battle it out!

Junior, get off your dads computer! WHAT GROWN MAN CALLS ANOTHER ONE A SISSY?? Maybe it is some type of xy chromosome deficient who between ordering his summer rompers has time to come on here and speak like a 12 year old! Do you say oopsie daisies when you fall over your big fat mouth??HACK

Why you so mad, sissie? Stay in yo lane, you know the one on the right