Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The question is not how many goals were scored in the first half compared to the second half of the Port-Farmingdale game. It is how does a coach/coaching staff pull a goalie with the score at the half 9-7 Farmingdale knowing that in the second quarter their goalie was facing the sun? A smart, knowledgeable coach would keep the starting goalie in. Port needs to reevaluate their coaching staff if they plan on ever making it to the next round of playoffs!!!!

The Farmingdale goalie faced the same sun. Stop with excuses all goalies faced the same sun. He got pulled it's not the end of the world. Stop making excuses for everything. Its the suns fault, the wind. LoL. One let up 7 and the other 8. Not that big of a difference. How did the rest of the team do? Did they finish? How many shots did they miss? How many unforced turnovers. How many ground balls? It's more than just goalies on the field. Watch the video and maybe you will see why Port lost. It's a lot more than the way the goalies played. Both goalies for Port played fine.

I hate the sun excuse as much as I hate rationalizing anything. But and this is a big BUTT (think Loquischa's at the Chinese buffet), Sun matters and the sun isnt in the same spot, correction the earth isnt in the same spot. We all know the fields that this effects more than others and the timing can effect this more so. What time was this game?

me, I am glad there is something to look forward to. The Pequa Syosset was quite underwhelming, Dalers have a shot at redemption.