Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Some of the funniest stuff I've read with regards to the SJB coach. Obviously disgruntled parents. Anyone who has paid attention knows he's the only one that coaches the team. The HC is checked out. The future is not bright because there are no players. I'd like to see Danowski play with no face off man, no lefty attackman, overmatched underclassmen on defense and juniors that are just not good. I have a big decision to make with my son who I'm glad played on JV. I thought the program was turning around but that's obviously not the case. I should have known when it took 2 weeks into the season to get a practice pinnie that there was something seriously wrong.

Looks like the D coach just chimed in. This program has been in decline for 3 years since you started coaching. anyone can see that. You are really sad. pretending to be a parent while defending your self. You couldn't coach your way out of a paper bag!

Is the D coach for SJB the guy with the really bad hair piece?

Yes he the very same. Worst person you could imagine spending time interacting with your Son. Totally favoring his son who is on the team. complete double standard. All the top kids get screamed at for every little mistake and crickets when Son makes, mistake after mistake. Even the other coach's had issues with him. Should not be allowed and the administration sat by and watched with no action.

I heard that the SJB administration has started the process of making whole sale changes on the lacrosse teams and looking for new coach's. BTW the post above is obviously from the D coach selling out the head coach & the players. This is funny because this crap has been going on for 3 years. Glad he is going.