Originally Posted by Anonymous
you should make a movie about the Pequa Fdale rivalry so all could share in the intense respect.

I got a great laugh today, while browsing Newsday I noticed that there is a new movie coming out about the Syosset Lacrosse team, title of said film........"Captain Underpants". It's animated, kind of like Syo dads. Should be interesting, wonder what the premise will be?

The original post was funny, your reply...not so much.

The key to being a humorist is a combination of timing and shock, your post displayed neither.

Massapequa and Farmingdale are both still relevant because they played lacrosse this week and in Massapequa's case their season is still alive while Syosset's season has been over for a week and a half and they are no longer part of the 2017 lacrosse conversation.

Your "shock" value of mentioning underpants in a post has lost all of its steam as the non-event, event happened about 14 months ago, anybody that cares about it already knows about it and anybody that doesn't know about it at this point doesn't care about it.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to go see this weekend I would suggest
BOTC "Braves off Their Clothes" ...

It is a fascinating story of a little man with Autoerotic Asphyxiation who can only reach climax while choking himself with one hand while typing about teenage lacrosse players in their underwear with the other.

Look in the mirror and you will notice the star of the movie

For a guy who doesn't care that's an awfully long winded post! I think you REALLY do care, don't you? Doesn't matter if it was 14 months ago or not, if the Not so Brave daddies keep posting on here about others, well stands to reason their going to get some of it back. You'll notice this all started because one Syo moron had to call Pequa players average, nice to know the average boys beat the pants off your below average boys. Bye now