Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syosset parents should recite this line from the Godfather: "Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever" Just exchange Fredo for DAD and older brother for father and it fits perfect!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In Syosset we prefer to quote Shakespeare:

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Just exchange Brutus for "PORT Parents".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (seriously....)

Don't even...you let your poor sons walk home in their underpants and now you make fun of it? Can you get any lower? How embarrassing, for the boys and more so for the parents of these poor young men. Shameless, and you should change underlings to underpants. HAHAHAHAHAHA, seriously.

How could you tell the Syosset Kids had compression shorts on, wasn't the sun in your eyes?

Good luck vs Pequa. The only thing I feel bad about is that Port will get eliminated in the Playoffs by Pequa and thus Syo will not get another practice game in vs Port before the Nassau finals. You know that Syo was trying out some new offense yesterday in the 1st half, before clearing the bench to let the reserve kids get some PT in the 2nd half, right? The game was not serious at all after the 1st quarter. Good try, better luck next year. I bet your 2020's and 2021's are amazing!