Originally Posted by Anonymous
WI had a strong team plus they are bringing up a few kids to make them even better than last year and with superior coaching it should be fun one to watch.
We're you at hotbeds? Their were good games to watch especially the playoffs.

Yes there were some good games, but IMHO the overall field of teams was very weak. Good for WI for winning it, but I dont think its an indication of anything. WI will be competitive as always because of their superior coaching which will be masking some serious holes, but I dont see them matching up with Smithtown East or Ward Melville.

last year for Smith East
Ward Melville has some years left and coming up
Smith West could surprise
Wi don't see them above those 2 even though a few very talented players, but that coach could do wonders, just that I don't see the parents like the past.
Quot??
Hills ???
Riverhead

Can Bay Shore pull up another player or 2 to fill gaps. Shame that St Johns and St Anthony's has their attackman (Imagine if last year their Attack was a Drexel, Penn St and Lehigh commit). Not to mention the Mid ship Commit. All involved with that big school's athletic administration should be fired! See what happens when their is no Superintendent. Those 2 coaches have really been a miracle workers. Funny how other districts have multiple coaches and complain about it and those 2 guys have had no support.