Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Admin. Time to step in a clean this up. Irish curse? Personal insults, derogatory false ethnic jokes, wth? Any mention of bagels previously sure brought you out from behind the keyboard... GC / Syo rivalry has sunken the parents behavior to a new level--while entertaining on a sophomoric level its unneeded--please exert your power, will, and ethic superiority like when **** name comes up and help us all. Signed snowflake before someone else beats me too it. Oh, and found another tauntaun carcass on our sideline, thinking the Syosset dads dropped it on our CSH fields to distract us from the game on Tuesday.

I have heard of the Luck of the Irish, but what is the Irish Curse?

Small pee pees

That explains why the GC men are so defensive. 200lbs of Dynamite with a 2" fuse.

I guess your wife and mom filled you in about the size of GC men's junk. Guess yours isn't enough, don't worry , I'll send them both home when I'm done. Syosset dads aren't man enough to take care of the home front.

Funny, are you the same guy talking about "looking down" to understand the Irish Curse? They only thing I see when I look down is the top of your wife's head. I bet your are 250 lbs with a 1" fuse.

Dude, you're obsessed with d!ck, pretty sure the only head you see when you look down is another man, but keep denying it, you're mom and wife told me the truth about you. Good luck, it's widely accepted now, you can compare notes with your mom, she said your dad was just like you, couldn't take care of business either. Legacy of the Ayosset dad, coward obsessed with d!ck.