Obviously there are many dysfunctional programs on the Island. Both in Catholic and Public schools. Coaching seems to be the topic of discussion as teams seasons come to an end. Most feel their teams have under achieved and the reason is poor coaching. Many come on here to air out their issues. Some name their program others just speak their mind. I have read a few comments like why don't you speak to your coach or why air it out here. This is just my opinion but I think a lot of these people have spoken to their coaches or fear the consequences That the coach might take out on their child.

More often than not the coaches feel they are doing a great job. That they can not see the error in the way they are coaching. Some coaches just lack knowledge, some lack character and as a result they do a poor job coaching. There are also those coaches who fail to evolve with the game. Things they were doing 10 years ago that worked now dont. Their player selection isn't based on who's the better player or developing a player. They play favorites to certain families and or friends and even clubs. Programs see it all the time. When their team plays a well coached program they are exposed as weak yet they fail to realize it. I think this is where parents and booster clubs need to intervene. Speak up as a united front. You support the program. Pay for training, indoor practices, equipment, extra coaches. You have every right to speak to the coach.