Only Suffolk games, as that is what I've predominately watched this season.

Suffolk Class A games

#8Riverhead- #9Northport
I think Northport gets it done 10-9. They played Syosset to a 1 goal game and beat Commack. Riverhead's best win was probably over Bay Shore. Although Riverhead is the higher seed, I say they get upset.

#11 Lindenhurst- #6 West Islip
Not really much to say. West Islip They haven't played each other this season and Lindenhurst has been improving going 2-2 the last 4 games. With that said, West Islip wins comfortably 15-6. Let's see if the Lions can start to build momentum after losing to both Commack and Hills East in the same season.

#7 Connetquot- #10 Sachem North
Definitely not the same team as last year, but Connetquot has enough to get by in the first round. Out of both teams, Connetquot has 1 winner against a team that is in the playoffs, Northport. Let me go 11-9 Thunderbirds.

Suffolk Class B games

#5 Rocky Point @ #4 HH Hills West
I think the attack of Hills West will be hard to stop. Team is healthy for the playoff run. I say Colts over the Eagles 12-8. First time playing each other this year.

#6 Comsewogue @ #3Harborfields
Comsewogue won the last meeting last week 11-3. I think it will be much closer. Harborfields best win was over Miller Place. That was a month ago. Comsewogue is a chippy team. 10-8 Comsewogue

Suffolk Class C games

#5 Sayville @ #4 Mt. Sinai
Mt. Sinai won the regular season and should win again. 10-7 Mustangs

#6 Bayport- Bluepoint @ #3 Miller Place
Miller Place won 15-7 in their first matchup. I think they win 12-8 after coming off a gritty win over Hills West.