Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you believe HS coaches are irrelevant, you are not in the process. Common sense dictates that the coach you are PAYING is going to be biased in a positive manner toward the player. Basically a HS coach has no axe to grind with a kid, unless there is something going on, such as a disaster of a parent or the kid is a cancer on the team.
If the college coach already knew about these players why did he bother with the call to the coach? Sounds like he knew all he needed to know. The HS coach gave him his opinion and the college coach didn't like it? Sounds really odd to me. What HS are we talking about here?

Actually, done with the process. Of the 6 schools very interested, only ONE called the HS Coach. Again, if you read my post, I was talking about a HS Coach who has a profit motive, there are plenty. Some will be pissed that you chose to play travel over School Summer team. When the College Coach speaks to the Club Coach, he can let him know that the HS Coach has an axe to grind because you didn't pay to play!!! Get it now, Dummy?
For those kids whose parents are a problem, I assure you, if the College Coach thinks the kids skill set will help win games, he'll deal with it. Simply by telling his players if I get one call from one your parents, you'll ALL run till you puke everyday next week...

You brought all this up, then got defensive, I assume much like your BRAT of a son. I'm sure that is the issue. You should all go hug each other. GOT IT DUMMY! Do me a favor go [lacrosse]*k yourself you self absorbed jerk.

Listen DUMMY, I have no idea what your incoherent post even means... Don't worry about mine. Well adjusted young man, just like Dad. You? Not so much.

You're a cry baby, so is your son, that's why he got blacklisted. Funny if he's committed, no worries so name the HS he attends, or is your entire post BS just like your son's attitude. Next time STUPID don't post your kids emotional issues on BOTC, MORON

Hey PUNK! F78K off.