I think Pequa, Farmingdale, SWR and Syosset have comparatively week schedules.

Since Smithtown East, West And Ward Melville essentially play the same schedules they basically beat up on each other. Looks like Smithtown West plays the tougher of those three with GC and CSH on the bill.

Both GC and Manhasset have quality outside schedules. Manhassett plays both Cham and St Ants as well as Darien and JOhn Jay. I wish GC would stop ducking the Catholics. However, with teams like Salesianum, Smithtown West, St Iggys Duxbury and SWR, GC is not hiding either.

10 teams on Chaminade's schedule would be considered marquis match ups by any standard. St. Anthony's has 9 marquis match ups. However they play very similar schedules. And they will play each other 3 times. St Anthony's has respectable games against Darien, New Cannaan, Boys Latin and Staples. Chaminade has Match ups against Pequa, Mcdonogh and St. Iggy Prep. Looks like there is still room on both their schedules for another game so I hope they go for another strong pairing. Would like to see St Ants play another PA team. Would like to see Cham keep the West Islip rivalry alive.

My take is the Catholics have the two toughest schedules with St. Ants just a game better. Followed by Cham, Manhassett, GC , then Smithtown West.

GC would move up if they played St Ants,. Why don't the Catholics play GC. And Why does Ward Melville not play St. Ants?