Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Absolute disgrace that an Elite Player would score 8 goals in a 23-1 beat down of weaker team and the Coach would let him do that. They could have used two of those goals vs. Commack. On paper he is having a great year, but the reality is he couldn't score a goal against good team- not an Elite team (WM, SW, WI). I was always impressed with that Team, not anymore and I hope the better Teams give them a dose of their medicine.

agree, games like this should not be scheduled.but when played should be played to honor the game.m.c. called the t.o. and pulled their starters first. s.e. scored 2 more than went to the bench and played keep away. also someone said that kind of game is no fun for anyone,wrong! tell that to the s.e. bench cheering every play like it was a championship game. you guys beat a team that has to start 4 under classmen and plays 4 more. you put up 23 against m.c, good luck at states

Actually it was the MC parents screaming. They even cheered when fogo was not moving on the ground with a possible conclusion. Give me a break! It was the third string kids scoring goals after the 1st quarter. Many of those kids will barely see the field the rest of the season. They deserve a chance to play ball too, not their fault the other team couldn't match up. This is not PAL, it's varsity sports.