Originally Posted by Anonymous
Holy Crap!!! What the [lacrosse] does the nationality of some who live in Syosset have to do with? Kids who don't speak English? Listen, I am a long-time Reagan Conservative and am not some pro-immigration libtard who throws labels around at everyone. But you have proven to everyone here that you are nothing more than a GC, in-bread, stick-up-your-[lacrosse], racist moron!. Its a shame....I know a number of really nice people from GC, and it is people like you that give that town a bad name. Keep working on the master race....idiot!

don't get your panties in a bunch, snowflake, The original post was being sarcastic saying that the excuse GC would give is that they have a smaller enrollment (a silly argument since CSH is one of the smallest enrollment on LI and has the best team on LI). And the reply post that has you so worked up was saying that the larger enrollment for Syosset is irrelevant as the demographics in Syosset leans toward nationalities that might not be rich in lacrosse tradition and by no means passing judgement on that..

While I was not the original poster or the reply poster I am confident that they were both made in jest.