Originally Posted by Anonymous
Absolute disgrace that an Elite Player would score 8 goals in a 23-1 beat down of weaker team and the Coach would let him do that. They could have used two of those goals vs. Commack. On paper he is having a great year, but the reality is he couldn't score a goal against good team- not an Elite team (WM, SW, WI). I was always impressed with that Team, not anymore and I hope the better Teams give them a dose of their medicine.

You my friend are a total moron...not only is the kid an incredible
lacrosse player, he a great young man. Smart, hardworking, kind and will do great things in life following his outstanding college education. And, no, I am not his father. Just an avid follower of the game. Let's keep the jabs about kids to a minimum. they are sill HS kids...no one here getting paid to play the game. this young man deserves all the accolades he gets.

Sounds like the only accolades he deserves are biggest ball hog . If you don't see an issue with some ball hog player scoring 8 goals in a game that was obviously never going to be close than you are not only a moron but an a--hole . Tell the kid to pass the ball .

If you saw the game, you would know he also got a bunch of assists. So clearly he knows how to pass the ball. He is a senior having fun playing his last year of HS ball headed to a top lacrosse school. In college (and HS) the more points you get, the more recognition you get. Not all games will be like that, so you need to get the points when you can. Yes it's opportunistic, but so is life. I think you might be mad that he passed your son on the stat board.