Originally Posted by Anonymous
I happen to think SE or WM will be a tough match up for Pequa. I also think this is SE last chance. It is now or never for SE. Both WM and Pequa will remain on top of their classes. SE will be what SW has been the past few years, okay but not threatening for a title. SW will now become a top team with a young stable and reload. as will WI.

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.

These County finals could be the look for the next 2/3 years. Represent Li well. After Sat. we will all pulling for each of you.

Pequa vs WM
Nassau - dont see many other teams with Youth and depth Farmingdale & Port have youth but not as much depth
Suffolk - WM has the youth and depth, So does Smith W and West Islip this will be a fun run the next few years between these 3

CSH vs SWR
CSH some good youth not sure the depth, if LV gets more discipline they can represent Nassau the next 2 years.
SWR has youth and depth as does Islip. Those two should fight for it out the next few years. A few others can fight with them in season but these two should be there again at the end unless a new realignment comes out again.

GC vs ESM
Good luck represent Long Island well going forward.
Nassau is up to Manhasset and GC the next few years, a few will play with them in season but either GC or Manhasset should come out victorious in the end.
Suffolk - ESM i think there will be a lot of bickering over there, but that is par for the course. ESM should be atop awhile but there could be a few surprises here if the bickering gets in the way. I've been posting for years watch out for ESM...

Babylon - why not ask to be moved up a class?

Dewitt in C looks good
Victor in B Looks good
Yorktown in B looks good
Nisky in B should be undefeated since both teams broke NFHS rules .
Still not sure why Lakeland / Panas is in A,
Should be a B school and not in playoffs (petitioned to stay in A so they dont have to contend with Yorktown)
Should be 2 c schools, still dont know why they get to be one team.

[/quote]
Lakeland/Panas have had a combined lacrosse team since 1992.