Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I think Pequa, Farmingdale, SWR and Syosset have comparatively week schedules.

Since Smithtown East, West And Ward Melville essentially play the same schedules they basically beat up on each other. Looks like Smithtown West plays the tougher of those three with GC and CSH on the bill.

Both GC and Manhasset have quality outside schedules. Manhassett plays both Cham and St Ants as well as Darien and JOhn Jay. I wish GC would stop ducking the Catholics. However, with teams like Salesianum, Smithtown West, St Iggys Duxbury and SWR, GC is not hiding either.

10 teams on Chaminade's schedule would be considered marquis match ups by any standard. St. Anthony's has 9 marquis match ups. However they play very similar schedules. And they will play each other 3 times. St Anthony's has respectable games against Darien, New Cannaan, Boys Latin and Staples. Chaminade has Match ups against Pequa, Mcdonogh and St. Iggy Prep. Looks like there is still room on both their schedules for another game so I hope they go for another strong pairing. Would like to see St Ants play another PA team. Would like to see Cham keep the West Islip rivalry alive.

My take is the Catholics have the two toughest schedules with St. Ants just a game better. Followed by Cham, Manhassett, GC , then Smithtown West.

GC would move up if they played St Ants,. Why don't the Catholics play GC. And Why does Ward Melville not play St. Ants?

Pequa schedule is weak? I don't think so. They have Non League games @ Garden City, @ Chaminade, St Thomas Iquinas (Florida State Champs)..... Those are their 1st 3 games of the season, in an 8 day span. @ Smithtown East & Kellenberg still to follow
Strong conference games against Farmingdale, Port and @ Syosset. Do they have a few games in the bag vs Uniondale, Baldwin, etc...yeah, but that is the conference....
Who else do you want on the schedule?

Syosset far from weak!! They play St Anthony, west islip, garden city, chaminade, smithtown east, cold spring, northport. Forgot those are all weak teams!!!!

Might want to double check that schedule. I don't see St A's, WI, Chammy or SE.
Date Opponent
03/21 GARDEN CITY
03/23 at South Side
03/25 NORTHPORT
03/28 COLD SPRING HARBOR
03/31 OCEANSIDE
04/05 at Plainview JFK
04/06 HICKSVILLE
04/19 at Freeport
04/20 at Baldwin
04/22 at Emmaus
04/25 at Farmingdale
04/28 MASSAPEQUA
05/02 PORT WASHINGTON
05/05 EAST MEADOW
05/11 at Valley Stream Central

Well maybe you should look at schedule
3/15 west islip
3/16 St Anthony's
3/18 chaminade, smithtown east

No Coach in their right mind would play West Islip and St. Anthony's on back to back days! Not to mention the Nassau County schedule only allows 15 regular season games.

I'd love to know where some of you come up with this stuff!

are these Scrimmages? 3-15-3/18