Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok pequa dad!!!

No one knows who you are referring to, but I'm curious why you can't have a pleasant back and forth on here about the playoffs, without the typical d-bag response?

I think I follow his thinking. He is accusing someone, who picked Pequa to win in the playoffs, of being related to a Massapequa player. Because it is not possible for an unbiased lax fan to pick Pequa to move on based on their undefeated league record and their strong performance out of conference. Their only 2 losses of the year were a 1 goal loss to SE (which even SE players/parents will say could've gone either way) and a 2 goal loss to Chaminade (who parents there will say that team should be playing in the ncaa tourney).

Yeah.....whoever picks Pequa to take the county title or even think take the LI title, must be related to a player!

Not from pequa and I (along with many) say they win Nassua A. I just dont think they take the LIC.

SWR has some noise on here for Suffolk C, Someone said a 1 horse race, what is there 10 teams 6 get in playoffs. I say a four legged race; I like Islip.

Suffolk B probably EI and ESM, but Id love to see Rocky Point.

Suffolk A has the 2 studs but it is a 4 team race.

Yes, reminds me of 2015 when Pequa, then SE was supposed to take the LIC. How did that work out?