Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

I would assume that your civil service job is not a police investigator? this subject has been beat to death - the entire team wore sweat suits to the school that day as well as on the bus to and from the game - after the game they turned in their uniforms but all had the sweatsuits that they wore to the school and game - my son wore shorts he had in his locker. any kid that went home in underwear or compression shorts did so on their own.

Based on what?? The embarrassed parents who SAID SO on BOTC? Sorry, doesn't wash. Boys don't leave in their underwear, it's called a cover up to protect the coach. Nothing more nothing less. Admit that winning is more important than the well being of your child.

First of all no knows he real truth cause the board of educAtion was not allowed to let the the public know what allegations was against the coach legally. So everything that was said is all bull crap and know one knows what the truth is.