Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am so glad to see this year come to an end - we have been through a lot.

We started the year by re-classifying our son to better his chances of getting a full scholarship to an Ivy League school (it worked) we then decided to join the Express so my son could transfer to Chaminade for his repeat senior year, he was put on the express third AA team with 50 other kids going to Chammy and St A's so we decided to transfer back to his public school or should we say "pubic" school since the coach forced the team to go home naked after every loss during the season (this guy should be fired, and then re-hired but that would never happen). At the end of the season we got an even better offer from an even better Ivy (full ride + a car) so he de-committed from his original choice and committed to the new school. We have moved him to a new better clothed school for this year because his dream has always been to play in the Cold Spring Harbor v. Manhasset game and we can't wait for that. Now that he is in full training mode for the spring season he has decided he doesn't want the whole "IVY" experience after all and we are looking at some schools with a little more "fun". Any advice or suggestions on a school for him would be appreciated but please no snarky anonymous posts, he is a really great player.

This made me chuckle. And I'll start the countdown on the tool that will reply back by saying that Ivy Schools don't give athletic scholarships. In 5, 4, 3, 2.....